Transferring and leaving the University

University of Melbourne internal grants cannot be transferred. When you leave the University, the award must be relinquished and any unspent funds returned. Contact the Grants Officer who co-ordinates the scheme under which your award is held. Your Agreement Administrator and Financial Operations should arrange for unspent funds to be returned.

The transfer of an internal grant between departments (for instance, in the event of the Chief Investigator moving departments) will require the completion of a Themis TR1D form. Project codes are affected and sign off is required by Department Managers and Heads of Department (departing and new).